Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inaguration Day

Happy Inaguration Day to all! I am so excited for today. What an amazing point in history that we get to be witness to!
The Dudes are growing up. They're starting to really be their own people. No more little blobs that laugh and poo. Cole told me the other night "Mommy, I love you". Unsolicited. This made my eyes water. They are silly and their own people and each other's best friend and worst enemy and so amazing to me. Kanyon told me this morning that the moon turned off. Like a lightswitch. Of course it did. He also knew which foot was his right!
To my Rechsteiner Family, our thoughts and prayers are with you and Uncle Bob. We love you very much.
My half marathon training starts tomorrow. I am nervous! Never again in my life will I smoke another cigarette!!! 4 miles hurt bad this last Saturday!!
Not much else going on here so go be a part of this wonderful historic day and make some history of your own!!

No comments: