Thursday, February 17, 2011

Almost Friday! Are You Incredibly Busy?

Because I am.  So Valentine's Day has come and gone.  Another 1 day out of the year when you're madly in love.  Phewwww!  Glad that day is over, go back to disliking and loathing people.  Just kidding, please don't loathe anyone.  I do have to wonder if it's true that it takes more energy to hate someone than to love and appreciate them.  Let's discuss.  Hating someone makes you mmmmaaaaaaddddd, causes you to yell and sometimes throw things.  I run when I'm mad.  I throw things too, LIKE KNUCKLES!!  Just kidding again.  I just run a couple of miles whilst plotting my vengeance!  LOL.  Okay, I don't do that either.  I do know that I get hot and that my body does physically change when I'm upset or mad.  And many people do blow off steam by way of exercise.  However, on the flip side, being in love is a huge workout.  Mystery solved.  Love uses more energy.

The boys are getting better at hockey.  So much better, in fact, that last night, I actually thought to myself, they're skating good enough that it's not as funny as it was...  :(  They are messing around w/ each other though.  That can be  funny.  (I'm not using their names anymore because I google image'd my sons and found them so I will call them Boy A and Boy B just like the hospital did.  If you know my boys, you know that Boy A is the lover and Boy B is the fighter.  Boy B has had stitches 3 times and a broken leg if that helps)  So last night Boy B jabbed his brother in the face mask w/ the blunt end of his hockey stick.  Not to be outdone, that  jab was met w/ a yanking of the hockey skates out from under the jabber.  I took them to Target the other night and when we left, the boys were in disagreement as to where we were going next.  They stood angrily in front of the shopping cart and would not move.  I realized at that point that some day soon, unless I run them over w/ the cart, I will not have much in the way of argument.  These two gorgeous and incredibly sweet angels are a force to be reckoned with AND THE KICKER YOU ASK?  THEY KNOW IT.  A scene in "The Social Network" comes to mind: "I'm 6'5", weigh 220 pounds, and there's two of me!"

Happy Thursday

No comments: