Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Groupon Is A Disaster" | LinkedIn

"Groupon Is A Disaster" | LinkedIn:

'via Blog this'

I wondered how long this would last. I've gotten a few Groupons, all of which I had to push out my date of 'pure enjoyment' because the vendors were packed. Then I wondered how they made any money knowing that each vendor pays an inflated price to use a credit card machine for one and then to factor in the overhead..... I have never been back to the place I had tea, the place I tried to get a mani and a martini, or the spa where I will pay a reasonable amount of money for a microderm abrasion. Two more points: a majority of these businesses are sooooooo chic (not read like boho chic), and I don't intend to go back to a salon to get a microderm in this economy for one, and I'm paying 50% less than what I would had I not gotten a Groupon and I think that's almost reasonable. I'll just try to be more diligent in washing my make-up off before I go to bed.... No seriously... Anyway, it was a great idea but I really need 50% off an oil change. I hope they pull out of this disaster. Thirty something tech billionaires are so chic.

No comments: