Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Got It Done, Had It Checked, And We've Got Heat

So with that said, you now know that you don't have to pay $1000 for a new blower motor or any other part....  You can do it yourself and if you really can't, call me.  I'll do it.  I just don't think American's deserve to be robbed like that.  $800 in labor??  Really?  No, really.  Either way, it's 16 degrees out and I have a fire because I want one and the heat is on...

Has anyone heard the conversation with the captain of the Costa Rica Cruise Ship?  He was asked if he was on board (his passengers were and weren't even told to evacuate) and he said "No!  It's starting to keel!"  Well shi*!  If it's starting to keel, screw those passengers, I'm outta there!  Idiot.  Gnarly fail.  There isn't enough jail time for this degenerate.  He never even gave an order to abandon ship.  My heart goes out to the family members of the lost; may you somehow find peace.

No comments: