Friday, January 13, 2012

Replace Your Own Blower Motor, Chump


Think I can't?! I'll tell what I can't do; I can't pay $1000 bucks for a $150 project. Sure, I have a band-aid on every finger and went through 2 pairs of socks because my hands kept snagging them, and SURE my son said "Ow!" when I licked my thumb and gently tried to clean hot chocolate off of his face.......  I paid $150 for a new motor to replace the one that failed on me and it was work but it wasn't hard work and you can do it too.  Unless, you have the $1k to throw around.  I've blown through a lot of hot chocolate too because I've been buying the affection of my sons as they have been kind of amazing through this whole ordeal.  They have to run into their freezing bedrooms to grab clothes for the day or pj's and run down to the fire to get dressed before the frostbite sets in.  I can't thank my amazing Mother and Step Father who surprised me with a 1/2 cord of wood and a quarter pounder yesterday and insane moral support and my father who calls his youngest daughter his hero and who drove all the way across town with pizza and wine and sat on my couch in my freezing house to just be there for me.  You are my people and I love you.  Now, here is the video on how to do this work; please don't laugh, I'm so un-photogenic and hate my voice but if this helps anyone, then I've done my job..  More videos to follow  Oh yeah, this guy is the best ever!  


www.hvac-for-beginners.com

No comments: