Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Corleone House is For Sale

I think that this would be the ultimate relic!!  For $2.9M, you can have this compound, the fake wall that goes around it AND, wait for it.....MARLON BRANDO'S QUEUE CARDS.  I have to check my piggy bank but I think this would be a cool purchase.  I wonder if it smells like the dog food factory on I-70 what w/ all the dead horse heads that were manufactured on those grounds....

Speaking of which, Black Swan.  Who saw it?!  Could it have done w/o the 'intense' scenes?  I think so.  I was uncomfortable...  I'm trying to picture a scenario (w/ my sisters, w/ friends I've had for years) that would not have made me uncomfortable.  I think if I were alone I'd have been uncomfortable.  Or is the issue w/ me?  I shudder to think......  ME?  Noooooooooo.....

Here is a picture of ....  I don't even know what I'll add here, I hope you enjoy it nonetheless!

Brrrrrrr, it's cold out there today.  A 17 degree day today.  My eyelashes are shivering...

No comments: