Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Wednesday - I'm Trying To Be Nice

I'm sooooooooooo grouchy this evening.  I love love love having the boys in hockey though.  I can honestly say that I have produced very cool people.  I was so proud to see them get up with the most ginormous smile on their faces every time they fell.  We talked about how they were going to fall alllllllllll the time but as long as they could get back up and still have fun, we'd be happy.  They blew that theory out of the water.  K has put his skates on if he's been awake.  I have to let them carry their skates into school and then they give them to me and I put them in the car and that is the only way I can get the boys to go anywhere....  Weird?  OCD?  Probably more of both than I'd like to admit.  I'm just glad that they have an undying love for a sport that beats the crap out of them.


Powerball tonight.  Again, size 4.  Maybe 6 since my  leg injury.  Nahhh, 4.  And diamonds.

No comments: