Friday, January 21, 2011

Go Colorado! Continue To Cut Those Budgets Because I Can Afford My Breakfast

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/education/26571381/detail.html

I'm not happy about this.  This is crap.  A budget cut by people who have no problem feeding themselves and their children.  Because come on, what's 30 cents anyway?!  I tell you what, $.30 is a ton of money to a family that doesn't have it.  And that said, how many of these families that currently have children benefiting from this free meal, only have one child?!  I'll admit, I've licked my chops at my piggy bank before when I wasn't sure I had enough gas or cash to get thru the week.  If you say you have never done this, then I applaud your privilege and maybe you could loan a buck fifty to some folks who won't even attempt to look under the couch cushions because they know there's not a penny under any one of them.  Go find a charity to fund this project, he says!  Yeah, right, go do that.  Who in the eff is this guy?  My sister had a bumper sticker that read "I Vote For Kids". I'm proud of her.  I vote for kids too.  Keep cutting our education budgets, and places where we need it most Colorado, and we will gravely pay.

No comments: