Monday, April 21, 2008


Good morning. I hope you all dated this weekend. I'm so sunburned. I don't learn. I think that's partly due to the scorpio in me, I tend to do what I want and deal w/ the consequences later. Which brings me to the picture. 2 1/2 year old, scorpio boys together that don't want to take a nap=TROUBLE. I put them down 3 times and then when I thought (& don't think they don't know to be quiet for 3 minutes so I'll think they're sleeping!) they were finally calmed down and trying to go to sleep, I realized then that I underestimate these monsters! (and I mean that in the sweetest mothering way possible) They were outside mostly to completely naked when I found them. Steve & I heard them laugh while we were working in the front yard, I walked inside to see the back door open and a naked Cole standing in the garden laughing w/ Kanyon who only donned a shirt. I won't get into the details about what I found in their bedroom but I had to change K's sheets and they both said that C did it. None of this surprised Steve nor I, nor our neighbor Mike who was working in his yard laughing and keeping an eye on them as he knew what they were up to......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Rechsteiner family,

I don't know if this removing clothes runs in your family(sarah) or mine(Steve's). I have been reading your blog and looking at the pictures of the boys. It seems to bring us a little closer.

Love
JoAnn