Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What Happens Where Stays Where?

it's supposed to be so gorgeous today!! I'm so excited!!! Latest discussion: what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. St00ooopid!!! Is this a reason to cheat? Do most people cheat and stick to the rule and zip their lips? Did you know that in the "guy code" there are dudes that can't go on "guy trips" because he comes home and reports too much? I also understand that men are more afraid of "lady's trips" than ladies are of "guy trips"! At least that makes me feel better!! What is going on here, really?!



Also, if you live in the Denver Metro, DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM A DEALERSHIP THAT RHYMES W/ SCHMO SCHMOGE SCHMOUTH SCHMEST!!! What a bunch of morons. There was a meeting of morons looking for work and they all landed their jobs there! If you're looking to purchase a new vehicle, don't want to spend more than you should and would like to keep your family safe, do not go here. I'm just sayin'.



My husband got me an early Momma's Day gift! He got me an iPod Nano and I love, love, love it!! Anyone wanna help me figure out how to work it? I'll put Nanny's pic in here for you to see. So much fun!! He's pretty good stuff. He got one for himself too! Taking it to the Derby this weekend. Yeah, I know, "guy trip". We have a little known thing called trust though. Plus, he likes his knee caps on his knees..... :)

No comments: