Thursday, April 10, 2008

We Are



This is my pride and my joy. They switch off between the two and sometimes they are my heckle and jeckle. No, sometimes they're my pride and joy and usually they're my heckle and jeckle. Cole is on the left and Kanyon is on the right. Kanyon=clown. Cole=instigator. They are both the happiest, sweetest boys I will ever be so fortunate to meet and they will always be my heart and soul. Kanyon has had pneumonia 3 times and hospitalized once for it. He has been on a 55' oxygen hose "leash" for 1.5 weeks. He may have asthma. Cole has had stitches twice - one pinky finger, one chin; and has had a spiral fracture on his right shin bone. The doctor told us (Cole and I) that she had a feeling she would see us (Cole and I) again. She is wise. This is their first day of Early Preschool.


This is Steve. He is my husband. He's handsome. We were married in March of 2005 and found out we (I) was pregnant with twins in late April 2005. I spent 6.5 weeks on bed rest at home and was then permitted to go to work (NOC Tech at ICG Comm.) for 4 weeks and then admitted to the hospital w/ symptoms of pre-term labor for the next 11.5 grueling weeks of my life and our marriage. Steve is a good man and husband. He runs a residential construction business and does an extremely great job at it. He doesn't dig the stress it brings on him and neither do I but it puts food on the table and keeps us in champagne taste with our beer budget. A quote from my Father. Also wise.

No comments: