Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I've Seen Him/Her!!

I have laid my eyeballs upon the person whom I will train. I will train myself out of a contract position. I have also talked to a person that is training another un-AMERICAN and when my friend is done, he/she will be laid off/canned. The question is, will this person let me take their picture so I can post it here??!! No, I won't even attempt. Will I stand up and walk out of this joint when the time comes to train? I'd like to say I will.... but I'm not sure. We could really use the cash. That's the problem. We (us Americans) aren't doing anything about it because it's not effecting us RIGHT NOW. What a sad place it will be when it directly effects us in the NOW.

So the boys (The Dudes) are starting to really attach to Daddy. That's the saddest thing ever for a Mom!!!! CJ didn't want daddy to leave him after he buckled him in the car this morning on the way to preschool. "Mommy!!!" hast left the building only to be replaced w/ a much more saddening shreek of "DAAAAADDDDDYYYYY!!!!" I beg of you, how can this process be reversed???!! I love my husband and respect him for the father he is, don't get me wrong... but what the H-E double hockey sticks am I to do when I'm no longer good enough to kiss the owies and snuggle my babies???? Instead I'll hear "oh rub some dirt in it", or "shake it off". I can't stand that Steve's such a total Momma's Boy (Sorry Mrs. Rechsteiner, he soooo is) but I want my boys to stay Momma's Boys!!! WHAT CAN I DO?????

No comments: